We believe that the technologies developed here, along with the molecular biology protocol adaptations, will result in a low cost portable instrument that performs genetic analysis much faster, easier, and less expensive than conventional instruments. This will certainly revolutionize the use of genetic analysis for disease diagnostics. Home Search Miniaturized genetic analysis systems based on microelectronic and microfluidic technologies.
This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law. More information Show less Cost reduction i. In this work, we develop technologies and techniques to implement a low power, inexpensive genetic analysis instrument that performs extraction of genetic material e.
- Carousel (поделка карусель).
- Book Review, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry;
- Building A Character.
- Microfluidic Technologies for Miniaturized Analysis Systems.
- Linux Format, Issue 151 (December 2011).
- Publication details.
- Microfluidic Technologies for Miniaturized Analysis Systems | SpringerLink;
DNA from clinical samples e. This project involves integration of microfluidic and microelectronic technologies as well as molecular biology protocol adaptation. Furthermore, we develop technologies required to realize a single-use chip for genetic analysis.
- Victorian Travel Writing and Imperial Violence: British Writing of Africa 1855-1902 (Palgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture).
- Miniaturized genetic analysis systems | ERA.
- Great moments in mathematics (before 1650)!
- Duplicate citations.
- Lab-on-a-chip - Wikipedia.
This chip, which is based on monolithic integration of microfluidics and microelectronics, can ultimately be mass produced using standard low-cost, high-volume microelectronic wafer fabrication equipment.