Journal of the American Chemical Society, 22 Reduction of the new, naphthalene-based pincer complex [ C10H5 CH2PiPr2 2 Rh 1-N2 ] with potassium metal gave the corresponding -coordinated naphthyl radical anion complex, with a ring-centered radical and no change in the formal metal oxidation state.
Abstract paper no. 59
This paramagnetic complex can be reoxidized to the diamagnetic one with [Cp2Fe][BF4], the structural integrity being retained. Unexpectedly, treatment of a THF solution of the reduced complex with water leads to the immediate evolution of dihydrogen, with reoxidation to the starting complex. This is in striking contrast with the well-known reactivity of the naphthide radical anion, which undergoes ring protonation by water to form 1,4-dihydronaphthalene and naphthalene in a ratio.
- Food Identity Preservation and Traceability: Safer Grains;
- The Tao Of Shepherding!
- Juvenile Sex Offenders (Child Abuse & Neglect Prevention Book 6).
- The Brooklyn Novels: Summer in Williamsburg Homage to Blenholt Low Company!
- Find in ZORA!
- Metal-controlled reactivity of a pincer-type, sigma-coordinated naphthyl radical anion.
Full text not available from this repository. View at publisher Get full-text in a library. TrendTerms displays relevant terms of the abstract of this publication and related documents on a map.
The terms and their relations were extracted from ZORA using word statistics. Their timelines are taken from ZORA as well.
Citations per year
The bubble size of a term is proportional to the number of documents where the term occurs. Red, orange, yellow and green colors are used for terms that occur in the current document; red indicates high interlinkedness of a term with other terms, orange, yellow and green decreasing interlinkedness. Blue is used for terms that have a relation with the terms in this document, but occur in other documents. Dextrose provides the necessary carbohydrates. Buffering action in the medium is provided by dipotassium hydrogen phosphate and potassium dihydrogen phosphate.
- Sustainable Luxury: The New Singapore House, Solutions for a Livable Future;
- The Business Case for Enterprise-Class Wireless Lans.
- Multiphase Flow Dynamics 1: Fundamentals?
- Hydroformylierung von Olefinen und Fischer-Tropsch-Synthese.
- REVIEWS (0).
- Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food?
Sodium chloride maintains the osmotic…. Related Products: Shigella Broth. PBS phosphate-buffered saline ; glycine; pH 7. Related Products: Horseradish Peroxidase. Don't have an Account? Create one now. Log In or Create an Account.checkout.midtrans.com/citas-gratis-guillena.php
Metal-controlled reactivity of a pincer-type, sigma-coordinated naphthyl radical anion
Check Out. View Shopping Cart.
Cell Expression NEW! Gene Expression NEW! Compare Tool Select up to 3 products.
- calcium metal react with hydrogen show in austria;
- Hydroformylierung von Olefinen und Fischer-Tropsch-Synthese | SpringerLink.
- Main Group Chemistry - Volume 7, issue 2.
Refine Results. Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate. Sort Popularity Alphabetical. View Grid List.
Show 16 items 32 items View All.