Participation requests for the latter applications will be allowed by the EPO up to an overall limit of 10 PCT applications filed between the January 1 and June 30, From the first results of the European Patent Office, there is no doubt there is a keen interest in a collaborative search report.
Collaborative search - an implementation story
One of the reasons may be due to the plurality of working language of the IP5, the limited choice of International Searching Authorities and the restricted possibility to receive search opinions from more than one of the IP5 offices e. This situation brings additional limitations regarding receiving the most relevant and effective search results. Posted by Lionel Buffet. He subsequently expanded his competencies working for an IP administrative service provider and a multinational power management company.
The authors contribute to this blog in their personal capacity. Go to dennemeyer.
In: Team Performance Assessment and Measurement, pp. Evans, B. Foley, C.
How many page-views has the IPKat received?
Forgas, J. Foster, J. Golovchinsky, G. Computer 3 , 47—51 CrossRef Google Scholar. An analysis of communication and performance in collaborative information seeking. In: Baloian, N. CRIWG Springer, Cham Gray, B.
Han, S. Hansen, P. Hertzum, M.go here
Find list of Collaborative search engines with Search Engine Colossus
Hust, A. In: Dengel, A. Reading and Learning. Isen, A. Kim, J. Kuhlthau, C.
- Nonnegative Matrix and Tensor Factorizations: Applications to Exploratory Multi-way Data Analysis and Blind Source Separation.
- User account menu!
- Collaborative search - an implementation story?
- X-Ray Vision: The Evolution of Medical Imaging and Its Human Significance.
- Biomedical Diagnostics and Clinical Technologies: Applying High-Performance Cluster and Grid Computing.
- Handbook of Micro/Nano Tribology.
Accessed 23 May Leeder, C. Aslib J.
Collaborative Search and Examination (CS&E)
LePine, J. London, S. Pew partnership for civic change Accessed 30 Nov Marchionini, G. Marks, M. Mattessich, P.
McGrath, J. McIntyre, R. McKenzie, P. Morgan Jr.
- Rethinking Public-Private Partnerships: Strategies for Turbulent Times.
- Atlas of the Human Brain (2nd Edition).
- Collaborative search engine - Wikipedia!